Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh, the ups and downs of weight loss

After two good weeks, I thought I was on track for a good third week, but got sick and had to take prednisone. Yuck! I still was good and watched what I ate, but it still made me gain weight. But the following week was good and I lost what I gained the week before plus a little extra! Yippee! And that was with the Super Bowl! Unfortunately, I was not good this past week and haven't tracked my food all week, so I'm expecting to have a not so good weigh in tonight when I go. All it takes is one day to throw you off track (darn that Super Bowl). I know what I did, I never took my tracking book out... I admit it. I left it in my snazzy little envelope that I carry my WW stuff in to the meetings. Usually I get home from the meeting, take it out and write down my day and make a good dinner, but not last week. I don't have a single entry in my book. OK - I promise to myself and anyone else reading this that I will take out my tracker as soon as I get home from meeting tonight and write down everything from today. And I promise to track the whole week! There, I said it!

No comments: