Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

OCD

Yes, I have it.  Obsessive Couponing Disorder.  I admit it.


I already had the bug (read about it here), but this week I really stepped it up.  I had a binder, but I had to upgrade to a bigger one to fit all the new coupons I printed (target.com, coupons.com, couponnetwork.com, smartsource.com, redplum.com, and many more).  My old binder had a loose organizational system, but when I found the contents and dividers pages at thekrazycouponlady.com, I knew I had to have them.



I printed, I tabbed, and I reorganized.  I used plastic sheet protectors for the divider pages, Post-it tabs to number the categories, and trading card pages for the coupons.  I had to buy another 3 packs of trading card pages (total of 6 so far) to have enough (just made it - phew!). 


I have an awesome coupon binder, and I am ready to save!

Coming Sunday: Shopping trip update from this past week....  Stay tuned!

No comments: