Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Now this just makes no sense...

I finally have enough music on iTunes to do one of those music shuffle surveys - yeah! OK, so most of these answers make absolutely no sense for my life. Some of them are just plain wrong! My answers a bit skewed toward the Red Hot Chili Peppers (you'll see) - I swear I have more music than that on there! Oh well, it was fun anyway!

Here are the rules for anyone who has no idea what I'm talking about (how could you not know - if you've been on MySpace or Facebook for more than 5 minutes, you have to have seen one of these):

1) Open up your library (iPod, Winamp, iTunes, etc.)
2) Put it on shuffle
3) Press play
4) for each question, type in what song is playing
5) hit next for each question

----------------------------------------------------------------------
And now for this insightful glimpse into my life via my iTunes library:

1. What do people assume when they first look at me?
Road Trippin’ (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

2. What will be a big challenge in life for me?
You Won’t Be Mine (Matchbox Twenty)

3. Am I a good boyfriend/girlfriend?
The Man with the Dogs (The Dead Kennedys)

4. Do I have a Secret Admirer?
Around the World (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

5. Will I ever become manically depressed in my life?
Women and Men (They Might be Giants)

7. Is someone trying to kill me?
Pretty Little Ditty (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

8. What is my sexual preference?
Organic Anti-Beat Box Band (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

9. What am I afraid of?
Wonderwall (Oasis)

10. What will I be doing in a few years?
Man with the Hex (The Atomic Fireballs)

11. What is some good advice for me?
The Loved One (INXS)

12. What should I do instead of this quiz?
We Want a Rock (They Might be Giants)

13. Will you get married?
Smoke Two Joints (Sublime)

14. What is the story of your life?
Skinny Sweaty Man (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

15. How can you get ahead in life?
The Righteous & the Wicked (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

16. What is the best thing about your friends?
Love Trilogy (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

17. What song describes you?
Warm Tape (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

18. How does the world see you?
The Sounds of Silence (Simon and Garfunkel)

19. Will you have a happy life?
40 oz. To Freedom (Sublime)

20. How can I make myself happy?
Chica Me Tipo (Sublime)

21. What should you do with your life?
Underneath It All (No Doubt)

22. Will you ever have children?
Dosed (Red Hot Chili Peppers)

No comments: