Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why Thursdays are the best days

I love Thursdays! I know it's not usually a favorite of the days of the week; however, like Friday, Thursday represents an ending of the work week. I still work at my full-time job on Friday, but Thursday is my last day of teaching for the week, so it's a relief when I get home with pizza from Little Caesar's for me and the fam and am able to just relax. Thursday is the only day/night of the week that I don't do anything related to my class (other than check email just in case) - no grading, no prepping, nothing. The kids and I share some pizza for dinner, Spencer and I watch Wow Wow Wubbzy, and after I get her bathed and in bed, Christian and I watch Survivor. My vegetative evening continues with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice, if I can make it all the way through! The only problem with Thursdays is that I am so tired from all the late nights during the week that I rarely can finish my shows. And that's why I also love my DVR.
Tomorrow is Thursday - I can't wait!

No comments: