Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

One More Down... One To Go!

We paid off the SUV yesterday!!!!!

We paid the remaining balance of $3798.97 one year and 4 months early for a savings of almost $500 in interest! 

I am so glad I found Dave Ramsey on the radio that day in 2009 - we have paid off half our debt so far.  No, I won't tell you how much.  Maybe when we're done, I'll shock you with the number.


The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial FitnessThe Total Money Makeover Workbook

We will now begin attacking my student loan (I still can't believe it equals half our debt, but it's true).  We should have it completely paid off by April 2013.  Only 2 more years to get completely out of debt (except for the house), and then the REAL fun will begin (saving, saving, saving, and investing!). 

I highly recommend The Total Money Makeover - it changed the way we think about money.



No comments: