Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sunday Morning Ritual

I am a creature of habit.  Quite often, I stick to an unwavering routine, though I'm not against change, especially when it's really really good.  Today was good.

I wake up by 5 every day during the week, and Sunday is usually the only day of the week I don't have to wake up to an alarm.  Of course, when your body is used to waking up at 5, it considers 7 "sleeping in."  So it was that I awoke at 7 this morning.

I decided to go with it and get some things done.  I got my 5 newspapers (yes, you read that right - visit me at www.suzyqpon.com to see why) and got my 5 coupon inserts and checked the ads for more great coupons.  I sorted my inserts and typed up a list of the coupons in today's paper and posted to my website.  I then sorted other loose coupons that I have floating around and started my list for Winco.

I had almost 2 hours to myself and got quite a bit done.  That little bit of quiet was something I really needed.  Once the family began to emerge, I made pancakes for breakfast (Bisquick - recipe is on the box; use the Supreme Pancakes option YUM!), ready to get on with the usual routine - grading and class prep!

Sunday at 7 am - be ready, you'll be seeing me from now on.

No comments: