Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

P90X - Week Five Recap

Not good.....  Week Five was just not good.  On Sunday of the week, we went to Yosemite to do some hiking - nothing major, but I was looking forward to getting up to the mountains.  It was great almost the entire time, but just before we were getting ready to leave, I fell.  I twisted an ankle and came down on my wrist.  I figured I would be done for a day, but my ankle was sore for two days and my wrist was sore nearly the entire week.  Not good.....
Weight Loss Week Two: +0.4 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 4.8 lbs

Workouts
None.  I didn't work out at all the entire week.  For the first part of the week, I was really feeling bad about not working out, but I didn't want to hurt myself more.  The second half of the week, I just didn't make the time, and that's not good at all.  I let myself get totally derailed.
Eating: P90X and Weight Watchers
More badness.  I didn't track.  And I didn't stay on track.  I know I made terrible choices because I didn't go to the grocery store and buy the things I should.  And it was hot, so I didn't feel like turning on the oven to cook.  And I was lazy - I just didn't feel like doing anything to eat well.  No prep, nothing.  I'm lucky I only gained 0.4 pounds this week.

No comments: