Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

P90X - Week Four Recap

I'm really behind on blogging about my workouts and weight loss.  But here goes with some recaps.  At the end of Week Four, I measured myself to compare with my beginning measurements.  I lost 9.1 total inches!  That was crazy!  I didn't lose any weight in Week Four, but I had a feeling that would be the case - I didn't eat as well as I should have, and I knew it.  But that was okay.  I was excited to see the loss in inches because I could tell that my clothes were looser.  I just didn't think it would be that much in a month!
Weight Loss Week Two: 0.0 lbs
Total Weight Loss: 5.2 lbs
Total Inches Lost: 9.1
Workouts
Through Week Four, I did all my workouts - 3 days of P90X strength workouts, 3 days of Walk Away the Pounds 4 Miles, and X Stretch on Saturday.  The P90X workouts were focused on abs - there were two days of Core Synergistics.  I loved it!  Just feeling the core engage is always good.
Eating: P90X and Weight Watchers
And this is where I am not doing well.  Week Four was still okay, but I was slipping.  I was still tracking, so that was good, but I was going over points more often and using more than just my activity points, actually cutting in to the weekly points a lot.  And I already know that I don't lose weight if I use weekly points.  I definitely let myself slide, and I need to work on getting back on track.

No comments: