Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

P90X - Days 12 and 13 Recap

Back to business after the previous two days, feeling off track and hungry all the time.  These two days were good.  I had to make adjustments and worked out at different times, but I felt good, though a little tired during the workouts, which makes me thing that even though my points are right on for WW, I probably should be eating more.

Workouts: Legs & Back and Kenpo X
Day 12 was Legs & Back.  I'm still feeling this workout in my glutes this morning.  Ouch!  It's a tough workout, but I have made progress!  On the wall squats, I was able to do the whole time (90 seconds for both legs, 60 seconds for single leg), though I can't quite go to 90 degrees yet (close!).

Day 13 was Kenpo X, the martial arts workout.  The workout definitely gets the heart pumping!  I love it.  I can't kick all the way up yet, and I'm a little shaky on side and back kicks (working on balance), but as my legs get stronger, I'll get better.

Eating: P90X and Weight Watchers
As my eczema spread beyond just a random patch that could be due to the weather or pollen, which are usually small patches that go away in a couple days, I had to admit that something I've been eating is likely the cause.  You can read all about it here.  I finished my last protein bar on Day 13 because I couldn't stand the thought of it sitting there mocking me while I figured out if I was allergic to it.  And I had eggs for the last time until I figure the whole allergy thing out.  I didn't have any nuts (tree nuts) either, so now the waiting game.  I decided not to cut out dairy.  After giving it some thought, it's unlikely that it's the cause. 

Eating has been okay the past two days, but on Day 13 I ate nuts because I stayed up too late and wasn't really hungry, but I just wanted to eat something.  So I ate nuts and used up all my activity points again.  (But maybe I need to be eating those anyway, so I'm not too concerned).  Day 14 was off because I went to see Batman (yeah!) - I ate at midnight because I had way too many points left at the end of the day.

Here's what I've been eating - Day 12 and Day 13

Do you have any food allergies?

No comments: